Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Progress CS


Linking up with Bonnie at Quiltville to see everyone's work.

2 days off and you would think I could have gotten more done. Progress is slow and it doesn't help when you have to unsew...

4 rows complete but not pressed and then I laid the 5th row down, oops, need to start picking.
The good news is I have pieced the inner border and did the Tri Recs as a leader/Ender so those are ready to go.

...and in between when I could not see the pattern anymore I worked on this:
Another mystery at JUQ Facebook page

...and if that was not enough I joined Pat Sloan over at her Facebook page for 2 more. Globetrotting and the Aurifil BOM. My favorite threads!!!!

Can we say obsessed? All of this projects are using only stash....not sure I should be proud of that or not.

Back to work on the project before me!

As Always,

Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment